BCD Travel Global CDS Operations Provisioning and Processing Specialist in Costa Rica
The Operational Provisioning Specialist is responsible for satisfying customer expectations by ensuring reporting is provided timely, providing first line of support for report delivery integrity issues and supporting the automated manual data delivery process. They are responsible for following documented processes for data delivery, report delivery and production schedule setup. They maintain OIP (Operational Intelligence Platform) database and facilitate all requests by utilizing the on-line support tool for tracking purposes via the system. The Specialists assist other departments as needed, communicate standards and best practices and provide high level of customer service internally and externally.
- Ensure the quality of the end-product meets customer's expectations.
- Validate the integrity of production schedule setup requests, data processing files and 3rd party extract requests with the end requestor prior to setup.
- Follow SOP's to ensure correct deliverables.
- Utilize appropriate support documentation and training materials on CDS programs and procedures.
- Keep current on all processes
- Seek opportunity for continued education on various functions/skills utilized in position.
- Meet Service Level Agreement's (SLA).
- Ensure timely delivery of all reports for customers and vendors, which includes the delivery of internal and external reports
- Must have the ability to be flexible and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Responsible to understand tools we use and\or maintain.
- Update tracking database, as required.
- Stay current on technology changes within the department and company.
- Provide feedback for continuous process improvement.
- Participate in periodic review of report delivery with management.
- Maintain document library on customer procedures for information supported or provided by Operational Provisioning.
- Identify, resolve and communicate data report delivery and data processing data integrity issues.
- Produce reports on an adhoc basis for internal or external customers and create scheduled tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to support customers and be able to communicate verbally and written proficiently in English.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Capability to work independently.
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Embrace diversity.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Travel Industry Knowledge/Experience is a plus, not required.
- Requires strong knowledge of English both written and verbal.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled