Citi Finance Rptg Sr. Analyst in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Finance
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18017351
Finance Rptg Sr. Analyst - DR C12
Is responsible for all operations for his/her team functions related to the general daily operations on Genesis
Reconciliations and Adjustments. Manages a team of Supervisors and/or Analysts
General Operations includes:
Manage relationships with key business owners and subject matter experts
Functions include managing the team in charge of the monthly cycle
Main point of customer contact for operations related questions and day-to-day issues.
Primary source of contact for troubleshooting reconciliation issues, including complex issues.
Also fulfill a consultative role for customers attempting to solution a Genesis DRA related problem.
General operations includes:
- Manage the accurate, efficient, and timely processing of operations tasks (uploads, reports, queries, customer support)
Perform any required control procedure as part of the sustaining process.
Support, prioritize and coordinate any project/Controls needed to mitigate identified risk, roadblocks or issues impacting
the Month End Close.
- Identify improvement opportunities, process risks, gaps or any help needed and communicate with business analyst &
direct manager in a timely manner.
- Maintain an efficient, direct and timely communication with direct manager, team members and customers. Include being
a team player and problem solver.
- Actively participate in training, communication, process improvement projects as assigned by direct manager in
accordance with Citi objectives.
Supervisory skills, able to develop others. Able to interact effectively with peers in others functions in CR and elsewhere.
Provide timely and effective feedback. Effective communications with team members, manager
o Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, system engineering or equivalent experience.
o 5 to7 years’ experience in Financial Services or Shared Services work environment preferred.
o Good proficiency in Excel and Access, including working knowledge of formulas, and pivot tables.
o Prior experience with ERP/GL systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, ORACLE or equivalent
o Prior experience with SQL Server, Business Objects, Essbase or other analytical tools or reporting engines
o Prior supervisory experience directly managing teams
o High Proficiency in English a must
o MA or MBA degree in Business, Finance or Systems Engineering desirable
o Prior experience with data warehouses, data mining, data analysis
o Portuguese language skills desirable
· Ability to work independently.
· Solid customer service and communication skills
· Good documentation skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Self-motivated, takes initiative.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Effective time management skills.
· Ability to manage/coordinate small teams
· String people management and motivational skills
· Problem solving
· Customer Orientation