Citi Finance Acctg Lead Analyst in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Master's Degree
Job Function: Finance
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18017957
Finance Acctg Lead Analyst
• Timely execution & oversight of day to day operations
• Active participation in strategy session with Global Process Owner and Global Process Lead and execution at process level.
• Own and run the Work streams under the Geographic Revenue Attribution (GRA) process and ensure progress communications with senior stakeholders
• Lead the service delivery management for the GRA process and ensure customers’ expectations are met.
• Manage the Change management with countries and ensuring the GRA objectives are met.
• Focus on Reengineering & process improvement.
• Work closely with Global Process Lead in managing the overall revenue portfolio
• Manage senior stake holder in Controllers and FP&A groups
• Result evaluation and recommendations on various enhancements
• Complex trouble shooting for end-to-end
• BAU management of Revenue Sharing process
• Ownership of end to end accounting entries and ensuring no cash breaks or controls.
• Manage the MCA,EUC and Risk & control requirements for the GRA process
• Timely and effective escalation management for any issues related to the GRA process
• Providing guidance to team on complex queries
• Leading and managing day-to-day business calls with key stake holder
• Full management responsibility of a team, including management of people, budget and planning.
• Developed communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
• Manage Month End Process and GRA influence through different General Ledgers inside Citi.
• Masters Degree, Management Information Systems, CA
• PMP certification is a plus (basic knowledge of MS Access, data warehouse / database knowledge)
• CA with minimum of 7 years of experience with Transfer pricing, Intercompany transactions, system operations, accounts payable, nostro reconciliation or management reporting
• Ability to work independently with limited direction
• Strong communications skills
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical skills and a strong financial accounting background
• Result Oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks covering BAU and projects with aggressive deadlines
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Strong Problem solving ability
• Strong compliance risk assessment skills and ability to identify issues, escalate as appropriate, and work with the business and other control functions to ensure resolution.