Colgate CPFR in San Jose, Costa Rica
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site athttp://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visithttp://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Generate collaboration strategies for the main client-CP logistics indicators, which allow to increase sales consequently, optimizing inventories and reducing costs for both companies.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
• Obtaining information from Retail link for the generation of KPIs and / or scorecard inplant.
• Weekly monitoring of the main indicators defined with the client, both client systems and Colgate.
• Define goals for each logistics indicator, in conjunction with Walmart.
• Maintain high performance and results of logistic indicators, which is an essential requirement of Walmart to maintain the continuity of the CPFR.
• Review, follow-up and action plans for TOP and NBO products. Tracking obsolete codes
• Manage the forecast process by item and by store in collaboration with the Walmart refill team to develop replenishment strategies.
• Analyze by store the accuracy of the forecast, ensuring that the Walmart system has correctly loaded parameters, especially new products, offers and / or promotions.
• Analyze sales performance and forecast execution to identify trends and correct parameters in Walmart system to avoid missing stores.
• Analyze the dispersion of the inventory by point of sale and make recommendations / changes in the parameters of the Walmart system to balance the inventories by store / item.
• Timely report obsolete or upcoming products to CDT Colgate to minimize administrative cancellations due to this cause.
• Debug and manage the catalog of active skus by Walmart store, in collaboration with Colgate commercial (review changes in the catalog that may affect the refill)
• Review of monthly results vrs. the agreed JBP.
Participation in the Top 2 Top meetings. Active participation in collaborative projects with Walmart to improve the availability of products in the gondola
What do you need for this position
• Engineering / Business Administration / Logistics
• English 85%
• 1 year and a half at least as CPFR
• Advanced Excel
It is an advantage if you know of:
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.