DXC Technology Project Manager/Coordinator for Application Services in San José, Costa Rica
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
. Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
· Often leads small to medium projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
. Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
. Define project tasks and resource requirements. Develop full scale project plans.
. Assemble and coordinate project staff. Owns and manages the project budget.
. Manage project resource allocation (ramp-up/ramp-down).
. Plan and schedule project timelines. Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
. Provide direction and support to project team. Provide feedback to each resource at the end of the project. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions with customer.
. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.. Project evaluations and assessment of results. Regular project reviews and business reviews with Customer teams.
. Conduct lessons-learned post-implementation reviews.
. Daily communication and project collaboration with the Operational teams.
. Adhere to organizational standards (CMMI L3). International travel aprox 25% of the time
. Provides support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
· Provides leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
· Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
· Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the company strategy.
· Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team.
. Create the SOW and Financial file of the project. Lead the planning and implementation of project.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities