DXC Technology Problem Manager in Heredia, Costa Rica
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
· Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high-risk. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers.
· Incident Management: Resolve single- and cross technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross technology incidents.
· Escalation Management: identify, manage, and lead escalations through L3. Work with others to help manage escalations through L5.
· Problem Management: Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
· Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs. May lead or participate in a Change Advisory Board.
· Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance. Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructure environment.
· Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
· Solution Design: Apply company solutions to meet highly complex customer and/or trade/companyIT infrastructure needs.
· Quality: May provide feedback/influence change in internal and/or vendor-provided products/service offerings.
· Project Management: Participate, propose, and/or lead customer and internal projects across technology customers and/or internal businesses/end users areas, including transformation.
· Customer Relationship Management: Influence with customers and/or internal businesses/end users regarding operational details, solutions, and proposals. Becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
· Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Lead teams which address operational processes and policies in work area. Seen as a resource to the team in one or more technical or business areas. Becoming a trusted advisor inside and outside the team/technology area. Typically advises or sets direction for:
· Group(s) of customers with similar needs
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities