DXC Technology IT Change Management Specialist in Heredia, Costa Rica
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
The IT Change Management Specialist is the Initial Point of Contact and advisor for specified customers in DXC Managed Services for Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). The IT Change Management Specialists are responsible for coordination of service requests, once they have been submitted through the appropriate channels by the end client or account team.
· Initial point of contact and advisor for specified accounts in VPC.
· Ensures that escalation paths for the VPC service are clear and updated.
· Ensures that account teams are aware of upcoming maintenance activities and can assist in coordination of testing
· Assists in Service Management for any VPC service elements. (For example: change coordination, problem ticket
· Reviews and updates CMDBs including VPC Customer & Contact Listing on a monthly basis
· Point of reference for the VPC service: The CCL is the reference point for accounts to navigate the VPC service
offering and provide details on what services are available for their clients as part of the VPC portfolio.
· Change management: Review, coordinate and verify changes of high complexity and risk to meet customer VPC
· Ensure that all planned changes for the VPC service follow the correct process and are completed as planned.
· Coordinate complex changes within VPC on behalf of the account.
· Ensure any required documentation pre/post-change details are provided.
· Patch and security management: In conjunction with the assigned Account Security Officer (ASO), coordinate
· VPC service patching and security changes per policy.
· Capacity management: Ensure the account team, provides regular forecast in the required format to the capacity
management team to meet supply/demand signals.
· Incident management: During business hours, CCLs provide additional assistance if required to ensure service
restoration of VPC.
· Problem management: CCLs assist in the follow up of problem tickets and associated Root Cause Analysis (RCAs)
Knowledge and skills required
· Excellent English communication skills (both - oral and written)
· Solid business acumen and overall knowledge of the VPC offering.
· Ability to absorb and become proficient in new technologies and their business applications.
· Experience working on multiple cross functional and time sensitive projects.
· Ability to plan and complete a diverse range of assignments accurately and on a timely fashion.
· Experience building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
· Analytical mind set, ability to interpret data and drive business conclusions.
· Ability to work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional.
· Ability to lead multiple capabilities to achieve a goal.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities