Citi Engineering Sr. Supervisor in Heredia, Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica,Heredia
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18011289
Unix/Wintel/Middleware Infrastructure support and delivery management
Close collaboration with in-country system support groups and complying appropriate regulations, including separate compliance requirements and reporting on monthly basis.
• Representing the team at all times and any occasion, being first contact person for the team in the region for escalations and outages.
• Responsibility for email distribution list and Service Now queues in regional working hours
• Be creative - Develop non-standard, not existing in manuals new solutions, improvements, fixes or procedures.
• Manage Approval process for requests, where required.
• Manage ServiceNow queues, scheduling work or assigning staff, where necessary.
• Ensure the SLA’s are met for our Global, Regional & in-country customers.
• This person should be heavily involved in the re-engineering of the Citi processes. They should be Will be fully engaged and make process re-engineering recommendations during our regular calls and taken into consideration during one of the calls and will be handing re-engineering milestones and deliverables with CATE, RBA, etc
• Handling escalations and escalating in turn to the Global Unix Server Manager.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Our missionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Ten years+ experience of Unix/Wintel/Middleware Systems Administration. The knowledge must be at least at a certifiable level in RedHat, Solaris and AIX.
• Knowledge of HP, IBM hardware up to enterprise level.
• Knowledge of the virtual environments: IBM WPARs, VMware