3M GPIM Test Lead in Asuncion De Belen, Costa Rica
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
· Minimum 5 years of testing experience on any PIM or DAM application
· Experience with test Management tools (e.g. HP ALMQC)
· Experience with test automation tools (e.g. HP QTP, Worksoft, or Selenium)
· Proven ability to develop test cases, test scenarios, and necessary test data
· Experience with executing test cases, reporting defects, triaging defects, defining severity, and setting priority for each defect.
· Working knowledge of Worksoft
· Experience with Agile development methodology
· Working knowledge of Java/J2EE application development
· Experience managing a team of testers
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
3M is science applied to life.
At 3M, we are in your cell phone. We are in your car. We are at your doctor’s office. You are never more than 10 feet from a 3M product.
3M helps make it possible for many other companies to do what they do.
At 3M, we produce a mind-bending 55,000 products. Our technology expertise started over 100 years ago with ceramics, turning minerals into sandpaper. This expertise has grown to span 46 technology platforms, with thousands of products and applications.
Our scientists are experts at combining our core technologies to invent a surprising range of products. Our people and our products reshape the way we live our lives every day.
From celebrating new ideas to uncovering fresh uses for tried and true products, 3M solves problems for people, for communities and customers around the world.