Citi Ops Accounting Analyst 2 in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17066962
Ops Accounting Analyst 2
•Primary Location: Costa Rica
•Education: Bachelor's Degree
•Job Function: Operations
•Shift: Day Job
•Employee Status: Regular
•Travel Time: Yes, 10 to 20 % of the Time
· Lead and manage reconciliation and accounting for any of the Americas Payrolls General Ledger (GL) accounts.
· BSR and Finance committee responsible in the country.
· Engendering the ethos of Service Excellence and Continuous Process Improvement.
· Ensure appropriate controls across the processes, that these controls are fully understood by their operators, and are properly evidenced.
· Ensure all processing is performed within designated timeliness and quality standards.
· Liaise with internal & external customers.
· Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements and further automation.
· Ensure appropriate levels of trained & competent staff are maintained.
· Lead the effort to receive activities for the Americas accounting reconciliation operations from other locations and support any other country, ensuring:
· A seamless transition from country/other locations to local team, as indicated by the KPIs.
· Consistent levels of service for those countries already migrated to CSS
· An acceleration of the transfer activities after the initial countries
· Support Citigroup cost management goals through the effective use of HRMS, financial systems and other buying systems in the LATAM region.
· Ensure the customer service related to the payroll accounting results.
· Ensure the Payroll accounting information integrity.
· Provide accurate and timeliness information to the business in order to take decisions.
· Ensure that the internal accounting processes are aligned with the audit requirements.
· Handle the relationship with the accounting and General Ledger team to ensure the correct process of accounts conciliation.
· Goals and Individual Development Program manage and review.
· CEMP (Citi Expense Management Policy) policy controls.
· Reports and queries confection for the region.
· Meetings and calls participation.
· Any other activity related with the role.
•Operational experience in a shared services environment.
•Experience of migrating activities to a shared service center.
•Strategic management experience of People Soft and accounting systems.
•Experience of working in a virtual team.
•Appreciation of cultural and business differences across a diverse region.
•Willing to travel.
•Two- Four years of payroll experience.
•Local labor regulation knowledge.
•Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Access) knowledge.
•Fluent in written and spoken English, Spanish
•Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills.
•Highly computer literate.
•Proven verbal and written communication skills.
•Strong organizational and planning skills.
•Strong influencing skills.
•Experience of working in an international context.
•Managing day to day operations.
•Management of high performance teams.
•Process Improvement Skills.
•Ability to multi-task.
•Good prioritization skills and time management.
•Flexibility to work additional hours outside of normal schedule when required.
•Works well under pressure in a payroll environment.
•Good adapting to change.