Citi HRSS SYSTEM OPERATIONS INTERMEDIATE ANALYST in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17042703
The HRSS System Operations Intermediate Analyst is an individual contributor role with varied daily tasks, accountable to work within an established set of diversified procedures related to systems implementations. The successful candidate will be required to work independently and with internal team members and business partners, and will possess the ability to understand business rules, influence stakeholders and make recommendations to define processes or for process improvements related to systems implementations. The incumbent will act as a mentor and trainer for new and junior team members and will assist with developing their knowledge and skills.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Select, collect, and analyze data from necessary stakeholders to find root causes of system performance issues, and support new or enhanced systems implementations with user acceptance testing (UAT) activities.
· Develops a work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, schedule and provides information to stakeholders and Project Management.
· Contribute to all stages of the full Software Development Life Cycle process from specifying and documenting requirements, through development and ownership and involvement of product testing, to delivery of product to end users.
· Learn and begin to lead small business improvement projects, with guidance, from planning to implementation.
· Participates in the creation, review and maintenance of process maps, SOPs, design documentation, and training materials. Will lead or assist with team and end user orientation and training.
· Contributes to business analysis to develop processes and tools to support process standardization, improvements and/or issue resolution for the respective product area(s).
· Assess process designs for gaps, non-value added steps, and other impediments to efficient operation in order to make recommendations and garner support for process improvement solutions.
· Identifies and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications.
· Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key business partners, including Technology, Human Resources, vendor contacts, business managers and Shared Service teams across Citi.
· Adherence to all applicable laws, compliance and reporting requirements
· Provide support when required for other activities including, but not limited to:
o Business requirements development for improvement opportunities
o Project planning and change management planning and execution
o Assists with quality controls and test case reviews
o Training development and delivery
o Communications planning and execution
o Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required in Business, Technology, Human Resources, Engineering or related area.
· 2-5 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience in business analysis, software development life cycle and/or Human Resources disciplines
· Very strong organizational and analytical skills are essential, with a commitment to quality and attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and handle short-term deadlines and conflicting priorities
· Relationship management skills with the ability to handle conflict and negotiations
· Strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills, both oral and written
· Self-leadership, customer focus and excellent follow through
· Understanding of business process systems implementation and the standard SDLC protocols, experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
· Experience with large scale, global HR Business Process Re-engineering / Transformational experiences a plus
· Maintains commitment to the highest ethical standards, including data privacy, security and personal accountability.
The incumbent for this position will be accountable to perform the following functional tasks:
System Operations Support:
· Issue Investigation, Resolution and Escalations
· Incident/Problem Management
· Stakeholder Notifications for Systems or Issues
· Incident Reports
· Knowledge Library Maintenance
· Ad hoc Reporting
· Operational Process Documentation
· Data Standards
· Post Implementation Support (hypercare)
· Business and Functional Requirements (BRD/FRD)
· Cross Boarder Data Clearances
· Risk & Control Activities
· Project/Program Management
· Release Management and Support
· UAT Activities (testing/scheduling)
· Knowledge Library Creation for System Enhancements
· Stakeholder Training for System Enhancements