Citi ESC Latin America Operations Head in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Finance
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job ID: 17046295
Reporting to the Global Head of ESC Operations and LATAM and Mexico Regional Heads of ESC, this position is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the activities within Enterprise Supply Chain Operations pan LATAM and Mexico (in both the CSC and in Country). This includes:
·Tactical purchasing / spot buy services (buying desk);
·Purchase Order Processing;
·Purchase Order / Buying Channel Coverage, Controls, and Catalog Management
·Invoice processing, payments, RBE processing and dispute resolution.
·Provide guidance and support on transformational activities implementation (divestitures, Lean, automation, among others)
·Manage a workforce of 150 FTE supporting LATAM/MX ESC Operations
This role will also be required to work in partnership with Global and Regional Functional Leads and Country ESC Heads to support in the development of the Citi Service Centre (CSC) workforce, talent planning and general administration for functional teams based out of the CSC’s. Some of the above activities may also be performed for other ESC Regions outside LATAM and Mexico on an ongoing basis.
· Business Administration degree or similar (Operations Management, Management Sciences, Engineering Management, Technology and Management)
· Minimum of 10 years progressive Purchase Order and Accounts Payable management experience in a global or multi-national organization;
· Knowledge of international procurement and accounts payable operations;
· Knowledge of risk mitigation and fraud prevention practices for operations
· Ability to develop strong relationships, negotiate areas of difference and build consensus across the global organization as well as with external suppliers, as appropriate;
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of transaction processing areas, process design, data analytics and related systems;
· Knowledge of Oracle Financials/ERP or other major ERP systems.
· Lean / Six Sigma knowledge is required
· Experienced in Procurement and Supplier Mgt
· Fluent English & Spanish, written and oral.
· Expert level analytical skills with the ability to break complex subjects into manageable pieces, determine the status quo, business requirements and target a course of action
· Advanced change management skills including stakeholder management, change curve and communication
· Expert level consulting skills to include relationship management, customer satisfaction, understanding customer needs, building business cases, and facilitation
· Advanced communication/presentation skills as well as the ability to collect and share constructive feedback
· Must have advanced cross-cultural and cross-functional collaboration skills