Citi Client onboarding Analyst in Costa Rica
Primary Location: Costa Rica
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17049907
This Role will sit within the Staffing Office under the Resource and Location Strategy (R&LS) Business for Citi.
The Resource & Location Staffing Office functions as a centralized model in support of Citi’s Technology and Non Technology organization to deliver a best in class service to its clients. The Program utilizes a centralized Recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources for the firm. The model facilitates speed to market and the ability to obtain top talent in the market place. In addition, cost savings are achieved through leveraging buying power, and risk is mitigated as a result of a consistent set of processes and procedures in alignment with Corporate Due Diligence requirements. The onboarding and offboarding of contractor resources is also centralized allowing for repeatable processes, which foster expedient cycle times. The streamlined process allows for resources to start their engagements within the required timeframes so there is no impact to project deliverables.
The Onboarding Coordinator will have responsibility for supportinga high volume product line within or across Business Units across Mexico and possibly other countries in LATAM.
• Develop relationships with users across the business (Hiring Managers, Procurement, HR) in order to successfully recruit all Staff Augmentation roles within the designated BU in Mexico.
• Performs on-boarding, maintenance and offboarding activities for the Non-Employee Management System (NEMS)
• Maintenance of system data during non-employee life cycle
• Produce reports and analyse data
• Act as SME for business area regarding non-employee Management
• Understand and ensure compliance against Citi Policies regarding non-employee Management
• Follow documented processes regarding non-employee Management
• Working as part of a Team providing support to a wide spectrum of Senior Stakeholders
• Acting as the first point of contact for queries from clients and escalating as appropriate for resolution
• Managing a workload of queries to resolution including emails and telephone calls
• Delivering/supporting process improvements, automation, quality/controls around operational and team excellence
• Knowledge of Staffing Industry or Vendor Management systems and some experience of Recruitment.
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience of working in an admin or business office environment with the use of in-house computer systems.
• Minimum 1 Year experience of Relationship management - including internal and external clients/stakeholders to demonstrate ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Experience of using MS Excel to present data and/or create reports
• Previous Financial Services/Banking/Onboarding/Staffing industry experience
• Experience of understanding and applying policies to work
• Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management.
• Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Highly computer literate and able to learn new applications quickly.
• Able to grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge.
• Relationship Management.
• Strong organizational and detail orientation
• Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Clients come first - build long term relationships with clients by putting their interests first.
• Work collaboratively to get the job done.
• Accuracy and attention to detail - pays particular attention to detail and accurate data/work.
• There is always a better way - seek opportunities for improvement and innovation.
• Adaptability - flexible approach and attitude to role with a willingness to adapt to needs and demands of business.