Amazon.com Kindle Content Quality Operator (IPortuguese) in San Jose, Costa Rica
The Kindle team is looking for Content Quality Associates to assist with Kindle content. This role involves assessing the quality of Kindle eBooks and related information about those books (book descriptions, titles, authors and other contributors). The project is a mission critical one where the need for a high quality bar is paramount.
The primary responsibility of the role is to under general supervision performs variety of tasks related to content for the eBooks catalog on the Amazon. This could involve tasks such as checking and/or fixing of Metadata, images in the book, checking quality inside the book (content), validate the conversion of the physical book to digital format, perform checks to qualify user experience for content viewing on the Kindle Device and related tasks. The associate will require using of software and /or tools for fix up and data capture on a daily basis.
The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP. The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation example: tool functionality etc.
Diligent work ethic, superb attention to detail, and rigorous organizational and time-management skills.
• Team player with demonstrated capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Portuguese, English and Spanish proficiency is a must.
• Literary and well-read - passion for reading, books, and literature.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• 1-3 years’ experience in editing, quality assurance or publishing-related operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Literature (English, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.), Communications, or similar required.
AMZR Req ID: 557832
External Company URL: www.amazon.com