Amazon.com Finance Learning & Development Manager in San Jose, Costa Rica
Are you passionate about creating and managing agreat learning experiences that enable business results? The Amazon Costa Rica Finance Business Services started in 2014 and will continue to support Amazon’s expansions in the Americas Region. FBS team apart from handling basic transaction processing, is also engaged in critical research and complex analytical activities. The team comprises of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Finance Business Analytics, Reporting and Controllership into its portfolio.
We are looking for Finance Talent that thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. If you have a reputation for being exceptional, analytical, strategic, possess the ability to prioritize and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency this opportunity may be for you: As a Finance Business Services Training Program Manager, you will be required to handle end to end of all training programs delivered on site, including designing, developing and delivering content, performing the TNI&A activities and facilitate the monthly training calendar set by the AFU-support center team.
· Comprehensive knowledge and proven application of learner centric, performance based, instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction.
· Experience in delivering learning solutions for various types of audiences.
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders at various levels.
· Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) for hosting, data collection and reporting purposes.
Roles & Responsibilities not limited to:
· Own core business processes for the intake of regional learning projects and program enhancement requests, maintain the regional project roadmap, and oversee regional learning administration
· Consult with business leaders and key stakeholders to provide effective regional learning solutions inclusive of need analysis, design, development, implementation, reporting and evaluation
· Develop and drive the establishment of regional learning metrics across all regional learning programs, coordinate the regular publishing of critical performance indicators
· Deliver proactive communication to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks; follow-up with owners on the status of action items and project milestones
· Maintain project documentation, project plans, and project budgets; contribute to the building of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials
· Coordinate key team activities including scheduling meetings, drafting agendas, and preparing materials; capture and post meeting notes and action items
· Partner with global learning team, ensuring an early focus on regional learning needs and effective delivery of regional learning goals aligned with global initiatives
· Partner with the AFU-Support Center team and enable smooth execution of the Training Needs Identification & analysis process for the BTS site.
· Single Point of Contact for all learning related queries for FinOpS employees in BTS.
· Contribute to the training repository by designing and developing training content.
· Gather direct and indirect feedback from stakeholders and contribute to the designing of training strategy and structure of programs at BTS.
· Responsible to identify a regular monitoring process to check the effectiveness of training intervention on the floor.
· Communicate with the business/process owners, other trainers, site managers and management to ensure the trainings are conducted on time and with sufficient resources and facilities.
· Assimilate training material, bridge process gaps between understanding and execution/articulation and facilitate learning in training by organizing and presenting material in a way that is optimal for the target skill being transferred.
· Build strong skills with the process trainers by coaching and guiding them appropriately in a timely fashion.
· Evaluate the new hires’ learning curve progress, basis the proficiency scale and testing mechanism defined.
· Work in absolute collaboration with the AFU – support center team and support launch of new initiatives and effectiveness of existing ones on site.
· Required to develop a strong and robust content development standard for all training programs providing support to other trainers within the team.
· Build and set direction for a sustainable knowledge champion network and act as a role model in driving the knowledge culture.
· Ensure and enable knowledge transfer to enable new members of the Knowledge Manager community to function effectively in their roles and project teams to successfully achieve their objectives.
· In charge of Payroll University
· + 6 years of experience managing learning and development
· 2+ years of program management
· Experienced delivering communication and behavioral trainings. Hands on experience in driving process improvement through learning interventions.
· Proficiency in Training Need Analysis, Training Evaluation Mechanism and effectiveness improvement techniques.
· Strong knowledge of training styles and methodologies, training implementation and evaluation techniques.
· Has the ability to communicate, negotiate and convince with all levels.
· Excellent in listening skills and training consulting approach.
· Has demonstrated ability to quickly learn and work with people from different levels and of different working styles.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
· Trilingual (fluent in portuguese, english and spanish)
· Finance Background
· Proficiency with MS Project, Visio and knowledge of reporting tools a plus
· Proficiency in eLearning and web development tools a plus
AMZR Req ID: 548066
External Company URL: www.amazon.com