Amazon.com Finance Learning & Development Manager in San Jose, Costa Rica
As a Finance Business Services Training Program Manager, you will be required to handle end to end of all training programs delivered on site, including designing, developing and delivering content, performing the TNI&A activities and facilitate the monthly training calendar set by the AFU-support center team.
· Comprehensive knowledge and proven application of learner centric, performance based, instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction.
· Experience in delivering learning solutions for various types of audiences.
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders at various levels.
· Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) for hosting, data collection and reporting purposes.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Learning Manager
· You will partner with the AFU-Support Center team and enable smooth execution of the Training Needs Identification & analysis process for the BTS site.
· You will be the Single Point of Contact for all learning related queries for FinOpS employees in BTS.
· You will contribute to the training repository by designing and developing training content.
· You will gather direct and indirect feedback from stakeholders and contribute to the designing of training strategy and structure of programs at BTS.
· You will be responsible to identify a regular monitoring process to check the effectiveness of training intervention on the floor.
· You will be required to communicate with the business/process owners, other trainers, site managers and management to ensure the trainings are conducted on time and with sufficient resources and facilities.
· You will assimilate training material, bridge process gaps between understanding and execution/articulation and facilitate learning in training by organizing and presenting material in a way that is optimal for the target skill being transferred.
· You will build strong skills with the process trainers by coaching and guiding them appropriately in a timely fashion.
· You will evaluate the new hires’ learning curve progress, basis the proficiency scale and testing mechanism defined.
· You will work in absolute collaboration with the AFU – support center team and support launch of new initiatives and effectiveness of existing ones on site.
· You will also be required to develop a strong and robust content development standard for all training programs providing support to other trainers within the team.
· You will build and set direction for a sustainable knowledge champion network and act as a role model in driving the knowledge culture.
· You will ensure and enable knowledge transfer to enable new members of the Knowledge Manager community to function effectively in their roles and project teams to successfully achieve their objectives.
· Bachelors or Masters in any field. English Language diploma will be preferred.
· Experienced delivering communication and behavioral trainings. Hands on experience in driving process improvement through learning interventions.
· Proficiency in Training Need Analysis, Training Evaluation Mechanism and effectiveness improvement techniques.
· Strong knowledge of training styles and methodologies, training implementation and evaluation techniques.
· Has the ability to communicate, negotiate and convince with all levels.
· Excellent in listening skills and training consulting approach.
· Has demonstrated ability to quickly learn and work with people from different levels and of different working styles.
· Trilingual (fluent in portuguese, english and spanish)
· Finance Background
AMZR Req ID: 548066
External Company Name: Amazon
External Company URL: www.amazon.com