Cisco Customer Business Analyst in San Jose, Costa Rica
Customer Business Analyst
Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
Area of Interest Administrative and Business Support
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1209920
What You'll Do
As the liaison between the customer and Cisco Technical Support, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role, providing value to the customer’s network operation.
The ideal candidate acts as the Cisco Technical Support customer advocate to building strong relationships and being a lead for internal teams to succeed. The ideal candidate possesses superior project management, communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure. [LM(1] The candidate also possesses the ability to select the appropriate level of communication based on the audience, for example, generating a communication to customer executive vs operations engineer. The ideal candidate should demonstrate capabilities to be able to reset customer expectations and articulate when the customer ask is not part of the deliverables /offer sold and continue to lead activities/request in tune with the services offering for the customer. The candidate should possess abilities to create analytics through different trends and possess technical familiarity to take issues to resolution.
• Write processes and procedures for customized support services.
• Identify the need for and assist with the creation of customer training.
• Act as "business driver" to improve customer's and Cisco's internal operations.
• Understand customer's internal business functions and culture.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's internal management.
• Act as single point of contact for operational issues, mitigating any crisis.
• Represent customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
• Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction, and gap analysis to the customer and internal Cisco personnel.
• Provide customers with regular updates on "hot" or escalated issues according to customer sentiment.
• Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer.
• Create and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customer's support needs.
• Problem/Project Management
• Manage/project manage critical technical and political relationship both within the customer’s organization and throughout the Cisco internal escalation chain.
• Develop and share operational best practices, processes, and procedures to improve the customer operations overtime.
• Build consistent relationships with key Operations and support decision makers within customer base and advice on the future direction of Cisco/customer post-sales support relationship.
• Project manages customer facing projects and internal advanced service improvements
• Be an established "go to" person and the main point of contact for the customer and internal operational issues.
• Continue to innovate and improve the customer QBR experience.
• Accurately produce High Availability metrics reports (MTTR, KPIs, Analytics, etc.) and other custom reports.
• Conduct internal and customer facing knowledge transfer sessions on Cisco tools processes, procedures.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and project manage process improvements internally to Cisco and within the customer’s operation.
• Spear head data gathering on customer projects/initiatives, and ensure alignment to AS/TS/CRT deliverables.
• Regular review of RMAs to determine if parts are meeting MTBF especially on accounts that have contracted pay outs. If RMAs are getting close to pay out time - dynamically require EFAs by updates through Golden Rules.*
• As a regional requirement, the candidate must be able to manage communication in the local language and corporate langue.
Who You'll Work With You will ork with Global Delivery Services Manager to ensure seamless and consistent delivery of services and solution support to achieve customer SLA/KPIs.
Who You Are Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
Excellent presentation and communication skills. *Executive level
Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.