Amazon.com CS WF Staffing Analyst in San Jose, Costa Rica
We are currently looking for a Workflow staff planner to join our team.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as a Workflow staff planner. The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The Workflow staff planner is responsible for ensuring multiple CS sites are timely communicated of actions needed to align staff to latest released plan based on Long term forecast requirements. The SJO Workflow Staff planner, serves as a resource, advisor, and close working partner with our Site Leader, Recruitment, WWCP, Training and Operation Managers.
The Workflow staff planner’s primary responsibility is to ensure that SJO will be following the LTF staffing plan. This includes, but is not limited, to identifying and mitigating emerging risks and assisting in potential plans for reducing staff deviations.
· Designs, builds and maintains the local staffing reports using as inputs staffing plans from different CS and non CS sources.
· Forecasts site HC based on updated assumptions like attrition, shrinkage and other movements based on local/network visibility
· Ensuring weekly staff alignment in all Operational Units.
· Alerting team leadership of outliers in staffing alignment, provides recommendations and tracks action items.
· Coordinating site staffing needs, including the reporting of site headcount and FTE numbers by shift and Operational Unit.
· Partners with WWCP, Recruitment, Training and Finance to align staff assumptions to local performance.
· Foresees and coordinates cross training needs when plan requires moves among Operational Units and channels.
· Identifies and alerts of new hire/ backfill classes
· Coordinates seating capacity utilization for all CS organization.
· Developing/maintaining a series of staffing related weekly trackers that drives actual staffing alignment to plan, updating all stakeholders.
· Driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
· In order to apply to this position, applicants must have a minimum of 3 months in their current role.
Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, and statistics).
High level of computer literacy with advanced Excel skills ( formulas, pivot tables and VBA)
MRP or ERP acumen and experience.
Excellent analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
Ability to provide sound advice and effective communications, creating and delivering the right reports and messages to the right audiences in the right way at the right time.
Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels in the organization, often in virtual teams spread across multiple time zones.
Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time.
Enthusiasm for continuous improvement and change.
Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes.
Attention to detail and high capability for data mining and analytical work.
Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
Ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change will be necessary.
Previous experience on roles related to Production/inventory planning and/or forecasting.
APICS certification completed or in progress.
Green belt or process improvement certification or I progress.
1+ years of Workforce Management experience in a call center environment is preferred.
Understanding of workforce management programs and ACD (Automated Call Distribution) systems is preferable.
SQL experience preferable.
AMZR Req ID: 551415
External Company URL: www.amazon.com