Amazon.com AP Senior Manager in San Jose, Costa Rica
Amazon's Finance Business Services department seeks a Financial Manager to support Accounts Payable for LATAM countries.
This person will be responsible for the following:
· Full cycle accounts payable, including: matching, coding and keying
· Reconciling AP account(s) to the general ledger
· Managing internal and external Accounts Payable inquiries.
· Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate payments.
· Creating and implementing standard operating procedures and process workflows.
· Collaborating with the Global Finance Operations team and internal business partners in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica and new Geo launches.
· Timely report results via weekly metrics and provide status updates on projects in a timely manner
· Participate in operational excellence activities
· Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents
· Maintain vendor relationships by responding quickly and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor directly) questions and requests for information.
· Manage managers
B.S. or B.A. in Finance/Accounting (or related field)
6+ years of high-volume financial and/or operational experience
Fully proficient in Spanish, English and Portuguese
A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
Strong internal customer focus
Demonstrated ability to approach problems logically
Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
Fluency in Portuguese highly desirable
Experience with Oracle Financials is desired.
AMZR Req ID: 548010
External Company URL: www.amazon.com