Mondelez International Solution Delivery Expert Provisioning in SAN JOSÉ, Costa Rica
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Solution Delivery Expert Provisioning
The Service Delivery Engineer Provisioning defines and implements operational processes for Mondelēz International in order to deliver consistent, efficient identity and account provisioning services and access request self-service capabilities to the company. The role leads end-to-end delivery and operational excellence in provisioning services, manages and governs outsourced IT providers to ensure performance to SLAs, and monitors and enforces appropriate controls to ensure security and operational stability of end-user identities and accounts.
• Define, implement, and monitor ongoing operational excellence improvement activities
• Ensure ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of supplier-provided services through governance of day-to-day operations of provisioning activities
• Enforce operational controls and security controls to ensure that identities and accounts are properly managed through the entire lifecycle to maximize operational effectiveness and minimize risk.
• Provide appropriate visibility and accountability to management by producing periodic metrics and reports that measure the performance of provisioning tools and processes
BACHELOR’S DEGREE (4 YR)
Functional/ Technical Expertise
10 years of General Work Experience
10 years Functional Work Experience
5 years of Work with IT outsourcing providers using frameworks such as ITIL
5 years of Work with provisioning technologies and products, Microsoft Identity Manager preferred, and related tools
5 years of Work with access request self-service tools with approval workflow management, including general-purpose case management and process automation tools such as PMG, ServiceNow, SalesForce, or equivalent.
· Working knowledge of identity provisioning technologies, Active Directory, and related tools (e.g., to support audit and risk identification)
· Working knowledge of general access request self-service tools and process automation workflow tools.
· ITIL operational experience, certification preferred.
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate meetings in other time zones.
· Ability to balance multiple workloads and independently manage time effectively across several activities.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Title: Solution Delivery Expert Provisioning
Location: LA-CR-San José-San José
Requisition ID: 1706664