Thomson Reuters Credit Mgmt Quality Analyst in Lagunilla de Heredia, Costa Rica
DETAILS OF MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Monitors and evaluates enterprise recorded phone interactions with Accounts Receivable customers.
• Performs quality auditing activities to validate collections business process.
• Analyzes quality findings as it relates to business process information (collections process, customer experience, training) to identify key issues, trends and potential root causes that point to improvement opportunities.
• Analyzes call evaluations and recommends solutions for areas to improve the customer experience.
• Communicates and provides coaching to Reps and Mgmt on ways to improve the collections process, call quality, accuracy and productivity.
• Participates in regular calibration sessions with Credit Mgmt Leadership on quality results and improvement opportunities.
• Special projects pertaining to quality initiatives as they are assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred / not required • 2-4 years of related experience • Advance English proficiency • Strong attention to detail • Demonstrated knowledge of TR collection systems, processes and procedures • Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources, ability to adapt to change • Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment • Strong organizational skills with the ability to work with time sensitive deadlines and multiple projects at once. Works autonomously with limited supervision. • Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); ability to communicate with all levels in the organization. • Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
Job: *Accounting & Finance Family Group
Organization: *Finance-TR Corp-Enterprise Business Operations - Order to Cash
Title: Credit Mgmt Quality Analyst
Location: Costa Rica-Lagunilla de Heredia-Lagunilla de Heredia-CRI-Lagunilla de Heredia-Ultra
Requisition ID: JREQ081367