Teradyne Software Engineer Intern in Heredia, Costa Rica
Duties & Responsibilities:
Software instrument development tasks consist of writing software that
presents a programmatic interface to the software and hardware that
control Automatic Test Equipment (ATE). The software is intended to
control the hardware, but must also interface to databases and class
structures that will be loaded to the ATE. The interface that is
developed presents a specific user model to the customers of the
equipment; the goals are ease of use, completeness, and performance.
• Assist in developing a customer toolset (programmatic interface software) to control and use the instruments on ATE systems
• Assist in debugging system and board level hardware operations through the software toolset
• Develop and maintain internal software tools to assist the development and debugging process
• Develop and maintain internal tools to measure and assure the quality of the delivered software
Position Subject to ITAR controls:
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
• Minimum BS degree in EE, CS, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Requires a combination of hardware and software skills
• Proficient in C# under .NET and/or C/C++ under COM/ATL (Windows XP)
• Proficient in Visual Studio 2005 (or later) or VS6
• Firm grasp of software development process
• Quality analysis skills
• Good written, verbal and group communication skills in English
Software Engineer Intern
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
CRI - Heredia - Costa Rica
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.