VMware Project Manager, Field & Partner Enablement in Heredia, Costa Rica
VMWare is seeking is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented project manager for driving quarterly enablement programs for VMware field and partner roles. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Field & Partner Readiness, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects as designed to enablement and educate our field and partner roles on solutions and products; inclusive of strategic solutions, tools, and process impacting our global field and partner audiences.
VMware has a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and will require the ability to build relationships and respond to top business priorities by helping to implement post-sales enablement programs in a repeatable and scalable fashion. The ideal candidate is in Costa Rica and is results-oriented, collaborative, assertive, influential and organized; and is committed to delivering impactful outcomes in a team environment.
This role will interact with supporting various teams, and work with stakeholders who are spread across different GEOs such as Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. The position requires a proactive self-starter with strong project management skills, great communications and presentation skills, and the ability to understand the sales process and work with a variety of stakeholders in the Readiness Centers of Excellence to solicit their input and requirements.
Responsibilities & Scope
• Manage and track project requests from BU, COEs, field and partners teams, program owners, and cross-functional teams
• Capture project scope, execution needs, and reporting
• Global enablement project management functions across assess, plan, build and execution phases for VMware enablement programs
• Manage the development, delivery and execution training projects and programs leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms and learning platforms
• Facilitate any weekly planning sessions, maintaining communications of project and status, overall project plans with stakeholders
• Understanding of learning metrics and importance of capturing key learner insights tied to critical business measures
• Manage cross-functional team engagement, requests and service delivery schedules of content, operations and learning platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4-6 years of project management experience in learning or enablement focused on post-sales
• Proven experience creating and deploying successful post-sales enablement projects and programs
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects
• Proven experience working with high-performing teams across multiple geographies and functions
• Ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to lead, manage and conduct project activities with a variety of management levels, and disciplines.
• Excellent project management skills-- training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
• Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
• Experience with Office products, especially Excel, survey tools and Learning Management System
• BS/BA degree
• Preference for PMP certification, but not required
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.