VMware Program Manager in Heredia, Costa Rica
We have an opening for a Program Manager/Business Analyst to support the Commercial RTM Sales team team dedicated to the VMware Commercial Segment business.
This role will be primarily focused on data analysis and management, project management of specific key initiatives and tasks that drive Commercial sales through different RTM. This role will also have involvement in other aspects of sales management including business reporting and will work closely with Commercial RTM, Sales, Finance, Corporate Resellers & Distribution field sales teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and business acumen, together with experience and skills in business process improvement, reporting automation and program management.
• Design and produce sales reports for analysis and monitoring of Commercial RTM business in the channel to drive initiatives.
• Propose and help implement improvements to the current programs and channel initiatives.
• Support the Commercial segment development funds accrual process working with Finance, Partner Incentive teams, and Management
• Support the Commercial vCAN sales through select partners as part of the program team helping with improvements in reporting, performance and execution.
• Work as part of a team with Business Analysts, NAMs, and others to cover operational activities as required.
• 10+ years’ experience in data analysis and management
• Superior analytical skills
• Self-starter with strong drive and work ethic
• Excellent attention to detail
• Advanced MS Excel, Tableau, SQL skills
• Extensive experience and skills in reporting automation
• Experience in business process improvement a plus
• Experience using CRM applications: Salesforce.com, SAP or Oracle a plus
• SaaS subscription business experience a plus
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.