VMware Pricing Analyst - New Graduate in Heredia, Costa Rica
The selected candidate will start on April 2017. The main requirement is that the candidate have less than one year to graduate or that graduated less than 1 year ago from the start date.
The role will manage day to day administration and operation of all SKU and the pricing associated with these products to support the business needs. The Pricing team is a Global team that supports the entire company therefore the role will have interaction with teams in India and US. In addition the candidate will collaborate in the innovate processes to document and improve them from an accuracy and efficiency perspective.
As product and pricing analyst you will be assigned with different task and responsibilities depending on the type of product you will support.
• Day-to-day management of End-customer purchasing programs such as our current Volume Enterprise Purchasing Programs, Subscription Purchasing Programs
• Support quarter-end pricing program & operations setups & deals
• Supporting & managing the end to end process of item creation and price book publication processes working closely with global teams
• Document processes and suggest improvements.
• Comply with SLAs for SKU setup or pricing updates.
• Recommending improvements to Pricing programs based on feedback gathered from different internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to Periodic/On-demand Pricing analytics work
Skills and knowledge:
• Strong analytical skills and capability to communicate valuable insights from data
• Knowledge of the MS office package. Advanced Excel skills are necessary
• Ability to multitask or to cope with different requests at the same time
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Initiative to solve problems
• Degree in Business, Finance or related fields
• Quick learner and interested in developing his or her career in a fast pace and challenging environment
• Motivated individual with a desire to learn and to grow in a fast moving environment
• Ability working in cross functional teams
• Confidence to ask for help to his or her peers and/or superiors
• 0-2 years of experience within any of the following areas related: Finance, Pricing, Sales Operations, Master Data, Renewals, etc.
• Possess good understanding of common business processes in Finance & Marketing
• Demonstrate Pro-active problem solving ability
• Multi-task, Be Detail oriented, Team oriented, Business and Process oriented
• Proficient in Excel, Oracle (basic) or related systems and tools
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.