VMware Pricing Analyst - Intern in Heredia, Costa Rica
The selected candidate will start on January 2018.
The role will manage day to day administration and operation of all SKU and the pricing associated with these products to support the business needs. The Pricing team is a Global team that supports the entire company therefore the role may have an interaction with teams in India and US. In addition, the candidate will collaborate in the innovate processes and documents.
As product and pricing analyst you will be assigned with different task and responsibilities depending on the type of product you will support.
• Document processes and suggest improvements.
• Comply with SLAs for SKU setup or pricing updates.
• Recommending improvements to Pricing programs based on feedback gathered from different internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to Periodic/On-demand Pricing analytics work
Skills and knowledge:
• Strong analytical skills and capability to communicate valuable insights from data
• Knowledge of the MS office package. Advanced Excel skills are necessary
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Initiative to solve problems
• Interns must be active students and must return to school after the internship
• Quick learner and interested in developing his or her career in a fast pace and challenging environment
• Motivated individual with a desire to learn and to grow in a fast moving environment
• Work experience is not required, however it is a plus to have 1-2 years
• Ability working in cross functional teams
• Confidence to ask for help to his or her peers and/or superiors
• Possess good understanding of common business processes in Finance & Marketing
• Multi-task, Be Detail oriented, Team oriented, Business and Process oriented
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.