DXC Technology IT Server Analyst in Heredia, Costa Rica
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Availability, Capacity & Performance Team is looking for analysts to provide proactive and reactive monitoring support for UNIX, Wintel and VMware servers, identify availability and capacity issues towards system optimization and server performance.
· Provide advanced Availability, Capacity and Performance support for UNIX, Wintel and VMware servers, by analyzing and identifying potential or existing issues.
· Notify appropriate support groups of a current or potential availability/performance/capacity issue using the ITIL Incident & Problem Mgmt processes.
· Participate in meetings to review server exceptions or ongoing projects such as performance testing.
· Work with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks. Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
· Participate as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers. Understands DXC strategy and the role that the individual plays.
· Use knowledge tools and reuses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
· Focused on customer service. Bring some specialized knowledge to a project team and solves moderately complex problems.
· Able to produce and explain Availability, Capacity & Performance reports used by team and customer.
· Support Schedule is 8x5.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities