DXC Technology IT Asset Analyst Senior in Heredia, Costa Rica
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
Asset Administrator Advanced under minimal supervision, performs Hardware Asset analysis for multiple clients of the ITAM Organization. Will assist in the development and execution of Steady State Asset Management processes. Will manage the resolution of conflicts in the data by interfacing with internal and external teams. Will ensure accuracy and availability of asset information for operational use as defined in the client Statement of Work. They are the escalation point to the end user for resolving all inconsistencies in the Asset Repository (verify asset inventory accuracy by identifying discrepancies between Asset Repository and auto-discovery data, billing data, ADMS, and other data repositories). They need to have visibility of changes in the client business in order to determine if changes in the amount or configuration of the assets are aligned with the clients business needs. Will coordinate with other teams to identify and analyze root cause of Asset Database errors (exceptions), reconcile the discrepancies, and ensure root cause is resolved and error generation is eliminated.
The Sr. Analyst will be expected to cover the Asset Manager on leaves or vacations and take that experience as on the role training experience; also, the Sr. Analyst is expected to have a more active participation in the engagement with the end customer and well as have enough acumen of the Asset Manager Role as well as the overall engagement and startup process for the accounts.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Uses Asset Management standards, process and procedures as required
• Is accountable for populating the Asset Management Database with accurate configuration, location and lifecycle information
• Is responsible for the accuracy and availability of populated asset information in the Asset Management Database, ensuring compliance to client standards
• Analyzes asset data produced by different tools to improve and verify the quality of the asset data
• Produce standard and AdHoc reports
• At the direction of the Asset Manager, undertakes periodic audit of asset information
• Ensures that agreed asset audit variances are reconciled and changes are applied to the Asset Management Database
• Ensures that variances in data accuracy in the Asset Management Database are monitored and corrected accordingly and that corrective actions are taken to prevent recurring variances
• Is responsible for owning efficient, quality problem resolution, where Asset Management expertise is required
• Provides input to Asset Management process improvement and actively participates in providing ideas both internally and externally
• Effectively measures the impact of improvements in the process by baselining and keeping a series of meaningful business metrics and reports
• Responsible for training and mentoring new Asset analysts or Data Analysts on tools/processes/procedures pertaining to their account or overall to CABO
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities