DXC Technology HR Business Partner in Heredia, Costa Rica
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
· To be the Focal point for Costa Rica
· Represents the full spectrum of Human Resource (HR) functions, programs, and processes within a global business or function. Establishes and maintains relationships with top management (typically L2 or L3) in order to drive the execution of HR programs.
· Responsible for designing an organization that effectively implements HR programs and processes.
· Develops the change management strategy within the business to support the implementation of HR programs and initiatives.
· Leads the HR programs and processes within the business or function. Assesses HR implications of the business strategy, identifies opportunities to further meet business needs, and designs solutions.
· Represents the business or functional organization to the rest of the HR community. Collaborates on design of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives by providing an organization-specific perspective.
· Evaluates proposed HR programs to determine organization-wide viability. Will act as the senior adviser inside the organization during the implementation phase.
· Collaborates with senior colleagues in the centers of expertise in order to apply sufficient HR resources to meet the business needs.
· Coaches senior leadership within the business or function on issues that impact HR. Leads business- or function-wide solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
· Typically partners with Vice President (VP) level business manager.