Experian C#/.NET Software Developer II in Heredia, Costa Rica
Cheetah Digital, a global enterprise cross-channel marketing solutions provider, launched as an independent marketing technology company in June 2017. Formerly Experian Marketing Services, our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers.
Our global client base includes the world’s most recognizable brands, such as Target, Starbucks, Williams Sonoma, Hilton, DIRECTV, Neiman Marcus and Citigroup.
We are seeking a C#/.Net Developer to build out our multi-channel marketing capabiliies for our industry-leading platform using a combination of technologies including development in C#., AngularJS, SQL Server 2014, and ASP.Net.
As a member of our selective team of talented engineers you will:
Solve interesting problems to enable users to see their data in new ways
Participate in the architecture and technology choices that enable world-class performance and scalability
Work with a diverse group of amazing engineers, learning and teaching about technology always.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, enhance, and maintain current/new ASP.NET web application features and functionality.
• Investigate, analyze and address reported defects in a timely manner.
• Build standards based frameworks and libraries to support a large scale application
• Proficiently writing and maintaining stored procedures in T-SQL.
• Understanding performance tuning and designing for scale.
• Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
• Write creative and efficient code to meet and exceed requirements.
• Assist in technical design and development reviews.
Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers
Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• 3+ years of development experience with at least one year working with .Net technologies C# and SQL Server preferably with exposure to both MVC and webforms
• Solid understanding of web application development
• Experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
• Ability to design and develop software in a group or independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English