Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Business Planning Manager I in Heredia, Costa Rica
Business Planning Manager I
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
· Manages complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations.
· Works independently to construct complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance.
· Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, compares actual data to forecasted values, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
· Manages complex, time sensitive market research projects and synthesizes data and information to identify relevant trends and next steps.
· Works with cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.
· Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
· Works closely with business leaders to develop business plans based on historical and forecasted data and reports.
· Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
· Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
· Utilizes the full range of quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
· Contributes to proactive and reactive business planning activities.
· Decision-making implications may extend beyond immediate function and may impact the business directly.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 4-6 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests.
· Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
· Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
· Extensive knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
· Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Developed relationship management skills.
· Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
· Ability to identify and summarize relevant trends from market and industry data.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.