VMware Application Support Analyst - EBS in Heredia, Costa Rica
Hiring for an Oracle E-Business Suite Application Support Analyst in Costa Rica.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience working in IT organization
• Working experience with global cross-functional & technical teams
• Strong techno-functional Oracle ERP OM/IB/SC experience mandatory
• A complete understanding of SDLC
• Hands-on with resolving complex and mission-critical issues even under pressure
• Strong EBS O2C business processes knowledge and concepts, so when you interact with a Customers/Partner teams, you are able to speak their business/functional language, and win their confidence quickly.
• Demonstrated track record in the implementation and support of Oracle Applications 11i & above. R12 experience is an added advantage.
• Command a solid understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Forms, XML, Unix, Linux, Discoverer
• Good understanding in Oracle Standard interfaces, Oracle Workflow and Integrations and experience working in oracle custom modules.
• Good understanding & hands-on experience in oracle performance tuning is added advantage.
• High adaptable & flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and dynamic organizational environment.
• Strong operations management and innovation orientation so continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
• Being a Strong team player, engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the cross-technical teams.
• Understanding in Incident, change and problem management
• Knowledge on tools like PPM, SFDC, Jira, ticketing systems
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills so you can quickly narrow down to the root cause of the issue reported.
• Be highly self-motivated and self-driven
• Strong problem solving/analytical/triaging/debugging skills
• Strong customer support and relationship building skills
• Have good communication skills
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.