Amazon.com Instructional Designer in Calle Blancos, Costa Rica
Amazon is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to maintain and evolve learning content designed to equip our HR teams globally with the process and systems knowledge to support our growing business. This includes elearning development, performance support and just-in-time content, and knowledge management solutions. This Instructional Designer position has a primary responsibility for adapting and updating existing learning materials to meet the needs of new geographies and business lines, and reflect the functionality of new or updated systems. Specific responsibilities will include:
· Update, iterate, and evolve instructional materials, including elearning exercises, videos, guides, quick references, and dynamic decision support.
· Continually evaluate learning materials for quality, accuracy, learner impact, and scalability.
· Compare and contrast current state processes with future state to determine skill and knowledge gaps.
· Research and identify the best resources for information and data required to bridge skill and knowledge gaps.
· Write instructional content that targets learners with different backgrounds and education levels.
· Participate in a community of HR administration subject matter experts across the organization to identify best practices and emerging learning needs.
· Develop assessment instruments to measure learner acceptance, comprehension, and application of processes and systems knowledge.
1-3 years experience in a corporate environment.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
Demonstrated proficiency with learning new systems and tools and applying those skills to organizational projects.
Proven experience managing tasks independently or with very little oversight.
Experienced with one or more specific learning development tools (Storyline, Lectora, PowerPoint, etc.)
Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals.
Experience building learning experiences leveraging a variety of media.
Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
Ability to learn and thoroughly understand complex HR processes quickly.
Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced work environment.
Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
AMZR Req ID: 558414
External Company URL: www.amazon.com