Amazon.com HRS Recruiter in Calle Blancos, Costa Rica
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon. We need a talented Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The Recruiter works with a team of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups.
They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
• Communicate with Managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
• Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
• Manage and track all internal postings for opportunities
• Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines
• Determine most effective source and advertise openings
• Review and screen all resumes and applications
• Participate in recruiting events such as job fairs and other events
• Facilitate hiring meeting
• Negotiate compensation packages and closing candidates
• Track metrics for all recruiting activities
• 3+ years of recruiting experience for executive positions
• Track record of implementation of recruiting metrics
• Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with peers, leadership, and other departments.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
• HRS Experience
Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility and creativity in recruiting efforts
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• Masters in HR Management or related field preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer- F/M/V/D.
AMZR Req ID: 550637
External Company URL: www.amazon.com